Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mark your calendars!

One of the projects we've been working on (actually our first major wedding project besides booking vendors!) is our Save The Dates. We wanted to wait until we had our engagement shoot with the previously mentioned Cristina G.
After obtaining the "good" copies of the pictures we could not live without (featured in blog) we "made" and ordered our Save The Dates through Vista Print.

Side note: We stole the idea for a postcard Save The Date from our good friends Brandon and Herminia who are getting married next weekend, June 12! Since our weddings were so close, we have been sharing different ideas and tricks of the trade with our wedding buddies. For example, after we booked Shannon Helmig as our wedding coordinator, B & H booked her as well to be the Day-of-Coordinator at their wedding. We also have the same DJ, Toast and Jam, also previously mentioned, so we'll get to preview their stuff in about a week! Just wanted to make it known that the postcards are ADORABLE but not our brainwork! :)

Since I have a day job :sigh: my sisters typically text message me updates and questions, about life in general. Molly just texted me saying a box had come for me and I could not for the life of me think what it could be. Then I realized it's probably our Save The Dates that we ordered a week ago! Mike and I still have some work to do with addresses and labels but they WILL be out by this weekend because that is our goal! I know you're interested so here is a preview!


And the backside:


Very simple and easy to do! I would recommend Vista Print to anyone, despite their annoying ads on the website trying to convince me to put this picture on a tshirt!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment